A quick recipe for a cool, refreshing glass of green tea with ginger and mint - the perfect beverage to sip with summer meals. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and enjoy!
Download the Recipe
- Verdant Kitchen Ginger Mint Green Tea - enough for 4 servings
- Sprigs of fresh mint - 6-8
- Sweetener to taste - optional
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 4
- Brew tea
- Refrigerate till chilled.
- Divide among 4 large ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint.
Verdant Kitchen® products used in this recipe