A selection of your favorite summer fruits - strawberries, pineapple, peaches, grapes work well - drizzled with Verdant Kitchen® Ginger Syrup and grilled. An easy side dish or dessert that's sure to add some healthy flair to your picnic or barbecue!
Download the Recipe
- Fresh fruit - 3-4 of your favorites such as strawberries, pineapple, peaches, grapes.
- Verdant Kitchen Ginger Syrup - 1 tbsp.
- Wooden skewers - soaked in water for 20-30 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Prepare fruit, cutting larger pieces into 1-inch cubes.
- Thread the fruit on the skewers.
- Drizzle the fruit with Verdant Kitchen® Ginger Syrup and place the skewers on the grill.
- Grill, turning once, until marks appear, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
Verdant Kitchen® products used in this recipe