Salmon is a great addition to a dinner table at any time of the year and is packed with heart-healthy fats and lean protein. But it's much more than that. The color and texture of salmon and its mild taste make it a favorite. It gives an alternative to your guests and allows for a quick and easy preparation and plating.
Salmon pairs well with ginger. The warm citrus notes of Ginger Preserve with Lemon
provide an opportunity to marinate or baste a piece of salmon and add a fresh kick as a garnish when serving.
An Uncomplicated Gourmet™ recipe can take a piece of plain salmon and in 3 minutes and less than 3 ingredients turn it into a fragrant and delicious centerpiece.
Verdant Kitchen Products in this Recipe
Ginger Preserve with Lemon
Verdant Kitchen™ Ginger Preserve with Lemon, 2 tsp
- Salmon, 1/2 lb per serving
- Soy Sauce, 1 tsp
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Pat salmon dry and place skin side down on a baking tray.
- Mix 1 tsp of Ginger Preserve with Lemon with 1 tsp soy sauce and brush mixture evenly over the salmon.
- Garnish with sprigs of rosemary.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Garnish with 1 tsp Ginger Preserve with Lemon
Leave a comment