A soft, nutty bloomy-rind Brie pairs beautifully with ginger. This simple crowd favorite can be made in 5 minutes. After you prepare the Brie you can warm it just a little to maximize flavor
It could not be easier -
- Cut the Brie wheel in half and spread a layer of Ginger Preserve with Lemon over the cut surface.
- For an added kick take a piece of the lemon from the bottle and place it in the center of the cut surface.
- Place the top on the Brie to make a delicious Ginger Preserve sandwich
- Add a layer of Ginger Preserve over the top of the Brie and decorate with Candied Ginger Pecans
- Serve with your choice of crackers and dried and fresh fruit.
Verdant Kitchen products in this recipe:
Leave a comment